Thursday, February 3, 2011

FrUsTrAtEd

I have to admit, today hasn't been a positive one. We were supposed to have the results of John's biopsy by now, and John ended up calling Iowa City only to spend time on the phone with several people who knew absolutely nothing even with his chart sitting right in front of them. I am trying so hard to keep looking on the 'bright side' of everything, but it wasn't coming so easily today. I know these things are petty, but my van also decided to expire on me, and our computer got a virus that is rather severe. It's at the computer hospital now. I also got bleach on my favorite pink shirt, and then Stella grabbed hold tight and broke my necklace. Taryn pooped through her clothes in the morning, and Stella did it in the afternoon. I didn't get Stella's bottle top screwed on right and it spilled all over me and her, and I tripped going up the stairs and smashed my shin. I mean, ever had days like that?? I have them all the time but maybe today I just wasn't in the mood. I am tired of waiting for the news of the biopsy, I am tired of poor John feeling like hell, I'm tired of his legs cramping up so bad he screams in the middle of the night and there is nothing I can do, and I'm tired of always feeling like I'm never quite good enough.

So, what do you do when you feel like this? A few things. First, I make sure to play memory with the daycare kids because I always win. Then, at lunch I feed them chocolate pudding so I can laugh at their little chocolate beards. I put them all to bed for nap except for one snuggly one, which I will rock until they fall alseep, and so does my butt...then I lay them down. Then we play 'who's mom will come first' and when I tell them I think MY mommy will come first, they think it is the most hilarious thing that my mother will come and take me home...but if they only knew just how much my mommy still took care of me, I doubt they would find it that funny!! It's so true!!

I made a good supper, went to the basketball game, got to spend time with the boys' friends...HI JACOB!! and hang out with John. Then, I came home, decided to open the bottle of wine from Kellie...(NICE CHOICE) and decided to blog a little.

You know, I think I might be feeling a little better...:)

Please pray for me to have patience and positivity!! I am trying sooo hard!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment